To help you to answer this question, this presentation will contain 3 parts :
- A current situation of the omni-channel retail : key figures on the new purchase habits of the consumers.
- web to store / store to web, showrooming / webrooming
- % purchase on Internet <-> % purchase in stores
- What will look like the shop of tomorrow?
- New technologies serving the customers experience.
- Cultivate the closeness with the customer by putting back the sales adviser in the heart of the relation
- The impact of the new modes of purchases (pick-up, drive, …)
- The emergence of new retail forms (the phenomenon of the pop up stores.
- The mistakes not to be committed, in order to not weaken the physical point of sale.